Mane stebi/skaito

Thursday 4 March 2010

Just a quick thought

As much as I appreciate solitary evenings with a pleasurable slowness of motions, luxurious net browsing and minor culinary experiments, they tend to turn into metaphysical entanglements of misery. How sad would it be to end up an old maid with too much time in one's hands...

It is surprising how fast one's thoughts on personal experiences can change. Something happened on Friday, and now, almost a week after (which is not much regarding the nature of the occurence), I am gradually sinking into self-loathing and misery. The journey from extasy and high-pitch inspiration was a quick one.

However, what comforts me is the thought that I've gone through this so many times. And. I so much wish that this time would be different.

2 comments:

Marija said...

How sad would it be to end with no one true, all in all? Misery is all around. Be careful.

WowWowClouds said...

true!

kaip tu vaduojies nuo liƫdesio?